- On the drop-down menu of your iGoogle tab click "Edit this tab"
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click "Export"
- Save the exported file to your computer and open it with a text editor
- Locate the 5th line of the file (starts with:
- Edit this line to the following:
<Layout iGoogle:spec="FOUR_COL_LAYOUT_1" />
- Save the file and go back to the iGoogle settings page
- Under "Export/Import" click browse and locate your edited file
- Click "Upload" then "Save"
P.s. My iGoogle looks way sexier because I'm using Super iGoogle (written by me) in Greasemonkey.